are you ever unable to listen to a certain song or artist because there’s a lot of memories attached to it and if you do all the memories will come back and you’ll be really sad
I’m writing my essay on cyber-bullying right now
and there was this article that said “anon hate hurts us because when we read it, we don’t hear the attacker’s voice, we hear our own”
and that’s a really good observation.
I like drinking tea alone, and reading alone.
I like riding the bus alone, and walking home alone.
It gives me time to think, and set my mind free.
I like eating alone, and listening to music alone.
But when I see a mother with her child;
A girl with her lover;
Or a friend laughing with their best friend;
I realize that even though I like being alone
I don’t fancy being lonely.after 3+ years on tumblr this is still the most relevant accurate thing i’ve ever seen
reasons i tend to not talk
- people always interrupt me to tell another story because apparently my story isn’t good enough for their ears
- i sound like an idiot who just learned to talk two hours ago
- people seem disinterested in what i’m saying
- i hate my voice
- i have something really mean to say
- i hate you
- i repeat because this happens a lot: people interrupt me and never let me finish and i feel really shitty about myself because no one seems to want to listen to me
My life is made up of ‘I’m sorry’. I feel like I have to apologize to people, to things, to life itself. It’s like, ‘I’m sorry to be here’. I don’t want to disturb anyone.
You never need to apologize
for how you chose to survive.
That’s not enough reason.
You need to live for yourself.
There’s mad shit outside for you to live for.
- My nigga, we got like, 700+ pokemon today.
- New art is created everyday.
- You can breathe pretty clean air
- Jetpacks are like, 10 years away
- There are new animals being discovered
- Holograms are around the corner
- You can type sad words in to poetry and people will like it
Don’t want to die.
Live for something else.